X  |  CLOSE

8920 Business Park Dr.
    AUSTIN, TEXAS
    United States

CARDDELIVERY.COM ITUNES GIFTCARDS ALREADY REDEEMED AUSTIN TEXAS

I purchased 2 Itunes gift cards $100 each for my nephew's birthday on October 25th, 2018, and the only reason I used this website instead of Itunes it is because when you purchase from apple the gift cards don't become available until 4 hours later, as a teenager he wanted his present immediately, so I found this place, big mistake! I got the gift cards and  when my nephew try to use them it said it was redeemed, I contacted customer support, and they told me that there was nothing wrong with them, then they asked me for a screenshot which we sent, then they told me to contact Itunes in order for them to provide me with a time stamp of the gift cards when they were used. When I called Itunes, Oh Surprise!!!!

the serial number in both cards were identicals, and these cards have had several complaints that it had been sold over and over again since May 2018!!! I email again CardDelivery support with the email provided by Itunes support and they still refuse to give me a refund, said Itunes is not saying anything useful, which is a lie because in their email they explain everything, and they have the audacity of telling me that is my fault that I gave the cards to a scammer! My nephew happens to be 14 years old who live with my brother and sister in law in Korea! At the end of the day, they will not admit they are the scammers, and it is the customer fault that trusted them! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!! CardDelivery. [continued below]....

.....com is a fraud!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2018 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carddeliverycom/austin-texas-78759/carddeliverycom-itunes-giftcards-already-redeemed-austin-texas-1466259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content