X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Carnegie Career Partners - Vancouver British Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: White Rock British Columbia
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Carnegie Career Partners 701 West Georgia Street, Suite 1500 Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Carnegie Career Partners Don't waste time and money with them. They have nothing to offer! ripoff Vancouver British Columbia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After posting my resume on several websites, I received the following email:

Your resume came to me through one of our partners and we would like to set an appointment to meet with you. Executive Management Solutions is a leader in assisting senior executives and managers in securing the best jobs in the Vancouver area. We steward our clients careers, maximizing their earning potential and job satisfaction.

We provide unique tools and technology that assist our clients in identifying and pursuing the best career opportunities.

If you are interested in learning more, please reply to and attach the most current version of your resume. If we feel we can help you, I will call you to set a time to meet and review your credentials with one of our executive managers.

Best Regards,
Natacha
Administrator
Executive Management Solutions, Inc.

First of all, there are no company called Executive Management Solutions, Inc. in the Vancouver area. But I went ahead and sent my latest resume.

The person, calling herself Natacha, phoned me a day or two later to confirm that they could help me and to schedule an appointment with Mr. Brian Hodgins, the Vice President.

I met with Mr. Hodgins but I learned nothing about the unique tools and technology they were providing, neither how they could help. When asked, Mr. Hodgins simply said that they needed to work further on my file and that they would have that information for our next meeting which they asked me to attend with my wife.

He did say that they are selective with their clients and that I would be required at our next meeting to pay for their fees which cover a one year contract. Again, when asked about the amount of their fees, Mr. Hodgins answered that these varied for each person and that he would have the answer for our next meeting, one week later.

After our first meeting, the next few days were very busy with several interviews resulting from my own efforts. I also searched the Internet to learn more about Carnegie Career Partners and I found this site. I therefore asked Mr. Hodgins to phone me when he had the answers to my questions as I wanted to make the most of my time and find out if a second meeting was warranted.

Mr. Hodgins answered that the purpose of our first meeting was to determine if they could professionally help me, which should already have been determined, as we have seen above, and that telephone conversations were not acceptable. He did say that, at this point, their people were very optimistic about opportunities that I would be qualified for.

I politely reminded Mr. Hodgins what was the purpose of our first meeting (to review my credentials and so that I can learn more about the unique tools and technology they provide that assist their clients in identifying and pursuing the best career opportunities and that only my credentials had been reviewed). I also reminded him that I had been told that the determination if they could help me had already been done, according to Natacha, before our first meeting.

I told Mr. Hodgins that I had no time to waste and that he had failed so far to demonstrate that they could help me in any way. I told him he would have the opportunity over the phone and that, if a telephone conversation was unacceptable to him, I would then have to conclude that he really had nothing to offer me and was part of the Haldane / Carnegie Career Partners scam (I gave him the link to this page).

He never called and I am certain that I beat him at his game, which has a lot of similarities with Bernard Haldane to whom I gave money 18 years ago in Toronto, Ontario and got nothing in return.

These guys are not even worth your time, even less your money.

Francois
White Rock, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/carnegie-career-partners/vancouver-british-columbia-v7y-1c6/carnegie-career-partners-dont-waste-time-and-money-with-them-they-have-nothing-to-offer-183736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair