Complaint Review: CAS Cable - Parkersburg West Virginia

• Reported By: parkersburg West Virginia
  • CAS Cable
    1525 Dupont Road
    Parkersburg, West Virginia

Cas Cable ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing not completing service orders Parkersburg West Virginia

I put in a number port request through CAS Cable for my VOIP phone service. I was told within 3 days my number would be ported. I was also told not to call and cancel my landline service because that would mess up my service. The technician told me that I was to go to my main box and clip the main phone line when I saw that my number had been ported, and gave me a diagram detailing how to clip the line. The technician from CAS also told me that they handle porting my number and disconnecting my landline service. I put in 3 service requests and today received a bill from my landline service for $69.16 because CAS never had my other phone disconnected.

When I contacted a manager at CAS I was told I would not receive any type of credit and that I should have contacted my phone company myself even though I was told not to. They refused to do anything except cancel my service through CAS which I have payed up until November 11th. Now I am going to have no phone service because they can't pull the work order that they supposedly posted for October 26th to disconnect my other phone line.

Amanda
parkersburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cas-cable/parkersburg-west-virginia-26101/cas-cable-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-not-completing-service-orders-parkersburg-we-217435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content