Complaint Review: Cash Advance USA - Internet

• Cash Advance USA

Internet
    United States of America

Cash Advance USA SCAM,PONZY,INDIAN SCAMMERS Internet

These guys called me and left a message claiming that i owed them money.  I called the company , the first time they hung up on me and i called back three times before someone answered. This woman transfered me to this man who was rude and told me that i could stop repeating the same thing because either way i would be going to jail and that i needed a lawyer. I told him i never accepted any money. He asked me if i would prove this in court and i confirmed and he said well the sherrif would arrest me on friday.  He hung up on me which was the first clue that it was no a legitmit bussiness that and the fact that they spoke an entirely different language and sub poor english. So it gave me much relief when i googled this companys name that all that came up where people telling me how it was a scam to get money from me.  This is something i will not stand for , i called the authorites and will make a formal complaint and i look forward for the moment that decide to call me back.  My dad is a federal cop and i will see the end of this the only way that these people can be stopped is if all the victims stand up and united in making formal charges and statements to the law enforcement in your area. I wish you all the best and dont give those INDIAN BASTARDS A DIME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-advance-usa/internet/cash-advance-usa-scamponzyindian-scammers-internet-849819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content