Complaint Review: Cash Now Offer -

• Updated: Fri, June 01, 2018
  • Reported By: A Sucker Born Every Minute — Youngstown Ohio United States
  • Cash Now Offer

United States

Cash Now Offer Jeff, Kelly, Ashley, and Dee Did not keep their promise of payment for my unused diabetic test strips. Internet

*Consumer Comment: cash now offer

Simply put, they screwed me just like they have been screw everyone else. Cash Now Offer is a joke, scam, sham, among other names. They promise something they have no intention of keeping. Unlike many of the reports I read, I actually spoke with a real person the first time I called in and since then I have gotten two emails one from Kelly and one from Ashley saying that they were backed up and I would be getting my 82.00 shortly. As far as the voice mailbox of Dee? Well, I don't even think there is a Dee. I hope that this report helps to bring some justice for all of us they have and those they are still left to scam. You know they say there is a sucker born every minute. I think all of us suckers need to find a way to get them back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2018 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cash-now-offer/-/cash-now-offer-jeff-kelly-ashley-and-dee-did-not-keep-their-promise-of-payment-for-my-u-1445680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

cash now offer

AUTHOR: david - (United States)

cash now offer . com CASH NOW OFFER.COM IS RIPPING OFF THE… CASH NOW OFFER.COM IS RIPING OFF THE CUSTOMERS THIS IS NOT A RELIABLE COMPANY THIS IS WHAT IS ON THERE WEB SITE ....

How It Works If you have extra diabetic testing supplies you want to sell, Cash Now Offer is here to help you get cash now. When you sell diabetic supplies to us, we get them to other people with diabetes who need affordable diabetic supplies and cannot afford to purchase them over the counter. It’s a win-win! We Make It Quick and Easy with our free shipping kit and 1 DAY PAYMENT! Submit. We created a handy product calculator tool for you to estimate the payment you will receive from Cash Now Offer. Just enter the details of the supplies you will be shipping to us. Take a look at our list of diabetic testing supplies to see if we can accept your test strips. Remember, all supplies must be unopened and contain their original labels. You can use a black marker to cross out any personally identifying information to ensure your privacy. Choose your payment method. We offer two payment methods so that you can choose what works best for you. Simply choose PayPal (preferred) or check. You will receive your PayPal payment the same day. Although we cut checks every day, please allow enough time for the check to reach you in the mail. Mail your supplies.You have three options to mail your materials: 1) we will email you a prepaid shipping label; 2) you may request a free, postage-paid shipping kit from us, which includes a priority (upgraded) box, a prepaid peel and stick label, and detailed instructions; 3) we will reimburse your postage. Please be aware that it may take three to five days for your free shipping kit to reach you. Emailed labels will be sent the same day you submit. Just choose the option that works best for you, and send your supplies on their way. Please do not send lancets or needles that are not inside a secure box — we want to keep mail carriers and our staff safe. Get Paid!As soon as your order is received and verified, you get paid! You can track your package directly from our site. Get even more cash! We want everyone to know how easy it is to use Cash Now Offer to sell diabetic supplies. That’s why we launched our referral program. You can refer an unlimited number of friends to Cash Now Offer. Once your friend uses our service, both you and your friend will receive $25! The earning potential is endless.

I HAVE SEND THEM STRIPS SINCE APRIL 2018 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PAYMENTS EVERYONE SHOULD FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION INTERNET CRIME COMPLAINT CENTER (IC3) YOU CAN FILE ONLINE AND HAVE THIS COMPANY INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI notting