X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CCG Armory - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tustin California
  • CCG Armory http://www.ccgarmory.com/ Internet U.S.A.

CCG Armory WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! BUYER BEWARE!! Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered Star Trek - Countdown #1 from these people and the post office claimed they delievered it to my address. I did not receive it. The first time I emailed them, they blew me off. I tried to open communication through Paypal, but they escalated it to a claim and then said that since I went that route they would only be able to give me a partial refund. They kept referring me to the post office who told me to go through the merchant. Two days later, they just started ignoring my emails. I had to go to Paypal and get a courtesy credit through them.

I have never had such a horrible, frustrating experience in my life. They were uncommunicative and just plain rude. It seems like they'd be great if everything went smoothly, but as soon as things go wrong - LOOK OUT!

Anonymous
Tustin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ccg-armory/internet/ccg-armory-worst-customer-service-ever-buyer-beware-internet-433698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair