This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Report: #196549

Complaint Review: Celebrity Prime Foods

• Submitted: Thu, June 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 15, 2006
  • Reported By: Simi Valley California
  • Celebrity Prime Foods
    100 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Suite 210
    Thousand Oaks, California

Celebrity Prime Foods ripoff and threatening me to make a second purchase I do not want Thousand Oaks California

After dealing with the fallout of anger from my husband on learning what a ripoff this whole program is, I now have Celebrity Foods harrassing me to make a second purchase. I have NO intention of making a second purchase! We were ripped off with the order we did get, why on earth would we want to do another order?!

Also, the meat we did receive is NOT what we'd consider high quality foods at all. We have been disappointed with how the food tastes. I have not bothered to get any of it exchanged. So, we've just been eating it when we can.

What can I do to get them off my back on *having* to make a second *required* purchase?

Help?!

Thank you.

Alana
Simi Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2006 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/celebrity-prime-foods/thousand-oaks-california-91360/celebrity-prime-foods-ripoff-and-threatening-me-to-make-a-second-purchase-i-do-not-want-th-196549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content