X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cellular Choices/Inphonic - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: san rafael California
  • Cellular Choices/Inphonic www.cellularchoices.com Internet U.S.A.

Cellular Choices aka A-1 Cellular & Inphonic YOU WON'T GET YOUR REBATE!! The rebate company Inphonic is evil. They even have a phone gauntlet! Cellular Choices will not assist with your rebate either! This scam must see justice! Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Bruce, please let me help

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I purchase two Motorola v265 cell phones and service with Verizon from Cellular Choices.com. Their marketing clearly states $150 in rebates for each phone (total of $300 - good incentive...huh?) when you purchase.

I followed the rebate requirements to the letter (even called Cellular Choices and Verizon to ensure it was correct). I sent in my rebates at precisely the right time (you must send it in between 180-210 days from activation of services (I think this their scam closer, everyone fails to get it right or like me....they claim it was early or late (they actually claimed it was early and late to me.....can you believe that!?)

After over 15 hours of phone work I finally got someone at the Inphonic Rebate Center. Rick admitted fault, admitted I was due my rebate, yet this supervisor needed me to send all my paperwork again to get re-submitted....so I sent it all in again, this time directly to Rick the supervisor who guaranteed my rebate. Months passed, I cannot get a hold of Rick, all I get is rejection notices from the rebate company. The last supervisor I talked with also admitted I was due my rebates but neither her nor anyone can override the companys computer system and that there isn't anything she could do. That, by the way was the start of my campaign to bring justice to this fraudulent companies. I'm looking for activists, let's not talk, let's do something!!

Bruce
san rafael, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cellular-choicesinphonic/internet/cellular-choices-aka-a-1-cellular-inphonic-you-wont-get-your-rebate-the-rebate-compan-181361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bruce, please let me help

AUTHOR: Doreen - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Hi Bruce, my name is Jennifer and I work at InPhonic. If our rebate processing company has confirmed to you that you met the requirements and are due a rebate, then I can get a check request approved for you. There is no reason why you should be approved and then have someone tell you that there's nothing to be done.

Please email my office at customerinquiry@inphonic.com. This way even if I'm out you'll get an answer, but put my name in the subject line so it can get forwarded to me if I'm in. In your email, please include your order number and details of the conversations you had with our rebate processing center.

I would really like the opportunity to assist you with this issue. I can get a check authorized in strange cases like this.

regards,
Jen
InPhonic
customerinquiry@inphonic.com

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair