Complaint Review: ClearSight Glasses - Hayden Idaho

United States
  • Phone: 1 (415) 727-8750
  • Web:
  • Category: Sunglasses

ClearSight Glasses ClearSightGlassesco.com I ordered two pair of glasses: 2 HD Driving Glasses 52% OFF + $10 OFF and 1 $30.18 HD Daytime Driving Glasses 1 $9.95 Hayden Idaho

*Consumer Suggestion: How about your credit card?

*General Comment: In their defense

*Author of original report: ClearSight Glasses

2 HD Driving Glasses 52% OFF + $10 OFFand 1$30.18 HD Daytime Driving Glasses1$9.95

I placed my order on November 03, 2017.

Iordered 1 pair of HD Driving Glasess (Nighttime) for $30.18 and 1 pair of Daytime Driving Glasses for $9.95 (was $10 off).

I received an acknowledgment email with order information.

Order number #07A78A03F8.

The email showed a tracking nuimber #LS118227855CN (without carrier name)

The same email also listed contact information:

A second email indicated the product was on its way and listed an email contact information:

(Neither email address worked)

The website indicates a phone number. Phone number:  1-415-727-8750.

I have not received my glasses, nor am I able to get in touch with anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2017 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clearsight-glasses/hayden-idaho-83835/clearsight-glasses-clearsightglassescocom-i-ordered-two-pair-of-glasses-2-hd-driving-g-1412813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How about your credit card?

AUTHOR: Bedros - (United States)

From who you ordered the product? if you paid for the order using your credit card, you should have disputed the charge on your credit card, typically within 60 days from the charge is posted on your account.

The phone number you report is in San Francisco, zip code 94107.

The address in Idaho you provide does not exist

They provide a differenct address in Idaho in different ad and they give the same phone number

#2 General Comment

In their defense

AUTHOR: Shirley - (United States)

I also ordered the night driving glasses on 1/20/18 and received in excellent condition today on 1/31/18.  I have not tried them yet at night.  They fit perfectly, even over prescription glasses.  I have not been billed yet and have seen nothing about a monthly club fee.  Yes, there is definitely a problem getting an email saying order received and neither of the two email reply worked and the telephone was disconnected also.

ClearSight Glasses

AUTHOR: Della - (United States)

I am happy to report that I received the glasses that I ordered from ClearSightGlasses. I appreciate your willingness to allow my report. The shipping was slower than the website explained when the item was purchased, but I did receive them. I do not know whether they will perform as advertised, which leaves room for comments once I've tried them out.

Thanks again