X  |  CLOSE

• Clickshades.com
    2373 Teller Rd. #101
    Newbury Park, California
    United States

Clickshades.com Eyedocshoppe.com, SunOptique.com. Internet Eyewear Group They sell prescripton glasses on the internet. Newbury Park California

Beware! I ordered and paid for Variux Comfort lens with Crizal coating from Clickshades.com aka Eyedocshoppe.com and, according to my local optician, they weren't ground correctly and I got cheaper lens with some other coating.

When I confronted Clickshades/Eyedocshoppe.com they said they'd replace the lens with a better grade of Varilux with Crizal coating.

Several weeks later they changed their mind, and said, because of the high cost, they had declded to refund my money. Lisa also said she'd send me the frames I purchased as compension for all the trouble they caused, but of course that never happened.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not the first person they've cheated. My guess is that they substitute cheaper materials on a regular basis because people don't know to have their glasses checked to see if they got what they paid for. I filed a complaint with the California Board of Optometry so we'll see if anything happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2018 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clickshadescom/newbury-park-california-91320/clickshadescom-eyedocshoppecom-sunoptiquecom-internet-eyewear-group-they-sell-prescr-1436069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content