X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cohen & Slamowitz, LLP - woodbury New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: ttracy — United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Cohen & Slamowitz, LLP po box 9004 woodbury, New York United States of America

Cohen & Slamowitz, LLP should i go to clerk? woodbury , New York

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

my dad responded to a knock of my door tonite (Jan 13, 2010), someone taped this documents onto our door. I took a look, it asks me to show up in civil court, but it's not showing a date. dates i can find is one on Nov 11, 2009, the other one as filed date 12/7/2009.  it asks me to answer within 20 days, but it's over a month for both dates already.

Futhermore, i am very refused if i should show up to the clerk as stated at civil court. do I need a lawyer? I am not sure if that's the right amount I owe, Can I ask them to show me the documents? Can they charge interests after the collection agency took over? and i've been unemployed for more than 2 years now. i can't pay in full now.

please check the attached 2 files

is this a legal document?

thanks for answering in advance.

i live in new york city

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cohen-slamowitz-llp/woodbury-new-york-/cohen-slamowitz-llp-should-i-go-to-clerk-woodbury-new-york-554133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

also dealing with cohen & slamowitz

AUTHOR: marg - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, November 07, 2011

hello. i was just wondering if you ever received a response from anybody regarding this situation and what have you done thus far regarding it. i am also currently dealing with cohen&slamowitz and would like to know what i should do.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair