Complaint Review: Conlan Press - Bellingham Washington

• Conlan Press
    1050 Larrabee Avenue Suite 104-811
    Bellingham, Washington
    USA

Connor Cochran of Conlan Press took my money, never sent my items and lied about why Bellingham Washington

In 2007 I placed an order for several items by Peter S. Beagle, one of my favorite childhood authors, through Conlan Press. In the ten years since I placed my order, I haven't received the items I've paid for and have gotten one excuse after another and one promise after another as to why.

I've since learned that a large number of people have been ripped off by Connor and that he's currently being sued by Peter S. Beagle. At this point, getting the items or the money refunded is not enough, not that I think I could ever get them in the first place. They've had my money for ten years. I'm looking into legal counsel right now. Connor is a con-artist who defrauded not only many, many customers but the author himself.

I strongly urge you not to buy from Conlan Press and to research this company to see all the complaints against them. Connor should be ashamed and needs to face legal repercussions for defrauding us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2017 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/conlan-press/bellingham-washington-98225/connor-cochran-of-conlan-press-took-my-money-never-sent-my-items-and-lied-about-why-bell-1398013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content