Complaint Review: consumer cellular - Wolfforth Texas

• consumer cellular
    7730 woodrow rd
    Wolfforth, Texas
    United States

consumer cellular not provide any customer service at all Wolfforth Texas

This is Janurary 8th, started on the 15th of Dec to get my mom on line with consumer cellular. As of today they have not ported my moms land line yet. I have talked to probably 15 bifferrnt people at cunsumer and have been told lies right to my face on the phone, I do not see how they have such a high ratings at all. If you are going just with a cellular phone it might be okay, but I would not go with them on a wireless land line. I have wasted so much of my time with them it is rediculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2018 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-cellular/wolfforth-texas-79382/consumer-cellular-not-provide-any-customer-service-at-all-wolfforth-texas-1421019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content