X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Countrywide Periodicals, Inc. - Hamilton Montana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: amart — Jacksonville United States
  • Countrywide Periodicals, Inc. 737 US Highway 93 N Hamilton, Montana United States

Countrywide Periodicals, Inc. Periodicals charging astronomical prices for magazines that they do not deliver Hamilton Montana

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company called my cell phone to sell their magazines which I was sceptical of and told me I had three days to decide.  I called them back to let them know that I did not want to use their services. They told me that I was too late to cancel.  They never sent a report of what their services would be or what my part would be and I have never received a statement or anything else from them.

My credit card was charged without my consent under a different alias each month until I cancelled my credit card.  I have spoken to this company several times when they have called me and reminded them that I had cancelled their services.  Now I have received a Notice of Assignment from Interstate Recovery Service for collection of $863.20 for one year subscription of magazines.

Countrywide Periodicals has already taken $33.20 a month under different alias for a total of $132.80 until I cancelled my credit card.  How does $33.20 x 12 months equal $863.20?   The company qualifies for scam artisit of the year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2019 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/countrywide-periodicals-inc/hamilton-montana-59840/countrywide-periodicals-inc-periodicals-charging-astronomical-prices-for-magazines-that-1474226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair