X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Lisa — Saint Louis MO United States
  • CRI Genetics Santa Monica, California United States

CRI Genetics They gave a false DNA report. Santa Monica California

I sent a DNA sample to CRI genetics, and it was processed VERY quickly. I have pretty good knowledge of my family heritage, so I was shocked to find out from CRI Genetics that I am mostly Finnish and that I also have a lot of Asian ancestors and South American ancestors.

I searched You Tube for CRI Genetics reviews and the couple I watched had almost identical reports! Lots of Finnish/Asian/South American people out there, I guess? So I spent a little extra money and had my DNA tested by a more commonly known company, and guess what?! That report came back as I guessed it would. (Mostly British with a little Western European) Instead of being mostly Finnish, the more reputable company has me at 0%. And 0% South American and 0% Asian.

Look, I would love to have an exotic background like the one CRI sent me -- but it's just not true. And the more I research, the more I see people getting the same strange mix of results from CRI Genetics that I was given -- almost identical to mine!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2018 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cri-genetics/santa-monica-california/cri-genetics-they-gave-a-false-dna-report-santa-monica-california-1451800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair