X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Curtis O Barnes, PC - Anaheim California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: upstate New York
  • Curtis O Barnes, PC Po Box1390 Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Curtis O Barnes, PC Treats to ones military career Anaheim California

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't Worry

This company on behalf of the fortis capital is collecting a debt from my son and treatening to ruin his military career. even though we are trying to make reasonable payment arrangements. They want their amount or nothing more or less. They want him to borrow it from a family member or who ever can let him borrow it. They want him to pay an amount that would leave him with very little to take care of his family. And he has a baby coming any day. I have been trying to deal with them on his behalf. And the man i spoke to was very rude and raised his voice many times to me.

Unhappy mom
upstate, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/curtis-o-barnes-pc/anaheim-california-92815-1390/curtis-o-barnes-pc-treats-to-ones-military-career-anaheim-california-389443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't Worry

AUTHOR: Jesse - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

I have dealt with these lovely folks for over a year now. They never follow through with their threats. And they love to word things to scare you and talk you into paying what they want. I worked out a deal for 200.00 a month for 3 months but then went thru credit counseling. MUCH Cheaper. And free! Check out Money management international. I even had one of these guys physically come to my parent's home looking for me. Who does that? Honestly? I have hung up on them on numerous occasions and have even had my lawyer try and hash it out with them. He told me that none of them there are lawyers!!!!!! Sure Curtis is but he is not there. THe people you talk to are just plain employees with a GED or better.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair