X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Danielle Romeo - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Terry — stockton California USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Danielle Romeo Nationwide USA

Danielle Romeo Donnella Romeo, black knight akitas too many also known as names to write here. prostitute, child abuser,terrorist scammer, liar, forged goverment documents, lies under oath, group terrorist Fairlawn, VA Nationwide, VA, CA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: here we go again with the parade of fake reports

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have been scammed by Romeo of Black Knight akitas and bernese mtn dogs, my name is Terry I live in Stockton, CA. please see all these other sites where she is listed as a twisted person who lies and steals from people, We have pictures of her from her as a hooker, and she is not to be trusted with children. I lost a $500.00 deposit from her. She said her dog had been hit by a car and she did not have the deposit to refund to me. THIEF! I do not like her and I will tell the world.  ALL THESE COMPLAINTS CANNOT BE IGNORED! SHE HAS SO MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE HER WITH REASON!

Terry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2016 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/danielle-romeo/nationwide/danielle-romeo-donnella-romeo-black-knight-akitas-too-many-also-known-as-names-to-writ-1293855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

here we go again with the parade of fake reports

AUTHOR: Dannielle - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 16, 2016

This is the second fake complaint put together by the same two sick, twisted invidiuals.

The weebly site against me was created by a woman named KarenTripp, curently using Karen Tripp Findley.  She's used a lot of other fake names before to rip folks off including complaints right here on RipOff.
She is suspended from all privileges of the AKC.  And has been for over a decade.   Feel free to check with them. She isn't likely to ever be reinstated.

I've never done business with anyone named "Terry" in Stockton CA and if this person claims to be real they can meet my representative in CA at the time and date served to Karen to turn over Discovery documents in my 500k lawsuit against her. Note that "Terry" doesn't post any mesages, payments, contracts, or other proof of any transactions.  I barely ever have had any. I do more rescue than breeding and always have.

Quite frankly Im a little sick and tired of these two jackasses using sites like this to make fake complaints .  I'll be amending my civil actions against them both to add to new actions fo defamation.

Sorry to disappoint my nutclub, but I'm a happily married woman to a United States Marine and the depravity they go to , making allegations I'm a prostitute, are just disgusting.  There's no new low they won't sink to.

I'll be filing also contempt charges as one of them is under an order to cease this behavior.

RipOff report posts these complaints witout any proof- and then sends you a nice long email offering you "arbitration services" that start at $2,000.   its become a place to hold people hostage to bogus gripes and for "ripoff" to profit handsomely.

If anyone would like further information on my kennel- which breeds one litter about every two to three years- please feel free to ask me.  I have dogs in working Service homes helping children and adults with disabilities. I have gorgeous AKC show champions. Ive got wonderful loving  truck riding best friends tat adore their families. And I could lay out all their combined dirty laundry in a big long list.  But I'm not going to stoop to their level.   These jokers are showing how pathetic they are with these posts.  You want info? come straight to the source.

Open challenge- POST A POLICE REPORT FOR THIS ALLEGED FRAUD.  Reply with an agency name, an investigatng officer's name, and the FULL NAME of the alleged complainant.   Put up something to back up that this is a real human being and not just another lousy cheap fake profile hiding behind annonymous juvenile games    Better yet have this "Terry" show up at the next scheduled hearing April 18 in Modesto CA (4th Floor, Dept 22 8:30 am ) and look for my representative.  They'll be visiting the clerk's window after the hearing to get subpoena requests completed and served.

I don't see them showing up though. "Terry" is a fairy tale.

Records for RipOff can and will be subpoenaed for the CA matter with Tripp - the court there already received notice I intended to file an amended complaint for conspiracy that just goes on and on and on..... Grow up Karen. and take your little freaky friend with you.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair