X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Discount Van Truck, LTD / Discount RV - BUENA PARK California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: JOANNE — LENOX Michigan USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Discount Van Truck, LTD / Discount RV PO BOX 6949 BUENA PARK, California United States of America

Discount Van Truck, LTD / Discount RV PURCHASED TRUCK REPLACMENT SEATS THAT THEY SHIPPED WITH CUT IN IT, SHIPPED THE WRONG MOUNTING BRACKETS TWICE & THE BACK OF ONE SEAT IS SMOOTH & THE OTHER SEAT IS PLEATED, DAVE WILL NEVER RETURN A CALL LENOX, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is not a Discount Van Truck of Arizona Order.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

We purchased replacment seat on May 11, 2009 from Linda at Discount Van Truck. ltd when she finally emailed me the invoice it was wrong she had the type & style of our truck wrong along with our name & address, this should have tipped me off.  Well the seat were to be shipped apx 6/17/09, but after calling they were being shipped 7/1 but didn;t go out til 7/2. When we finally received the seats & counsel  my husband took the seats out of our truck & went to put the seat together to put them in & on of the seat had a cut in it.

Linda tried to blame it on Fedex, but non of the packing materal or box had a matching cut it was shipped by them with the cut in it.  It was to take 10 days to ship back & get fixed & returned to me that was a lie it was 14 or 16 days. We also told them that the seats & console wasn't not right they tipped back about 4 to 6 inches everything just rolled into the back seat & you couldn't sit on them you were laying back with your knees up at your face, also that one of the seats have a smooth back & the other has a pleated back.  Linda said I had to email her picturers that they couldn't do anything without picturers of the mounting bracket & of the seats, which I had to do twice to her. I finally was able to speak with Dave owner/manager who said he personally would see the correct bracket was shipped out that thursday.  A week goes by I call  & the bracket had not been shipped so they overnighted me a bracket, again it was the same backet that did not work. Dave & Rick production manager got on the phone & said he would fire the person who shipped the wrong bracket, I didn't need to email picturers they had this problem before, this is Friday 8/14/09 know & Dave said they would send the correct bracket I would have it Monday well it's Tuesday & no bracket & no return calls from Dave.  Jerry is the only one you can talk to & will try to help you even though there is not much he can do.  Jerry did call me back & say that something was shipped on the 14th & i should get on the 20th we'll see.

Dave will not take the seats that I can't use back & return our money, won't return calls, & they have shotty workman ship.    Think twice before you deal with this company.  Stay away from them, they will screw you out of your hard earned money & you have nothing but junk that you can not use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2009 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/discount-van-truck-ltd-discount-rv/buena-park-california-90622/discount-van-truck-ltd-discount-rv-purchased-truck-replacment-seats-that-they-shipped-481900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is not a Discount Van Truck of Arizona Order.

AUTHOR: Ivas - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, December 26, 2019

This is not a Discount Van Truck of Arizona order. We have never had a "Dave" or "Linda" on our Payroll. This order belongs to an now dissolved California corporation Discount Van Truck, LTD by Oscar Galvez, Eurotec Seating, in LaHabra California with thair new web site shop4seats.com.

discountvantruck.com is a dba of Net Sites USA, Inc. in Lake Havasu City, Arizona.
A simple state origination check will show this orders resposibilty.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair