X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Drive Financial - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Largo Florida
  • Drive Financial Suite 900 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Drive Financial Rude sarcastic liars fraudelent Ripoff Dallas Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I have barely had my vehicle for a year, and it's been the worst year of my life.

I made the biggest mistake of doing a payment by phone. They started deducting money from my checking account. Amounts that weren't even my usual monthly payment. They caused me to have so many bank fees it was unbelievable. I would make arrangements with them if I was going to be late. I would get 20 calls a day. Or someone would call me 2 days later requesting bogus amounts of money.

It got to the point where I became physically ill over this company, it has affected me tremendously. In July they threatened to repo my car because they say I owed over 1,000 dollars, I panicked because I thought they would take my car and I paid them over $1100!!!! For no reason!!! I thought everything would be fine.

They called about 2 weeks ago saying the same thing, I told them I couldn't afford to keep up with them. So I told them to come get the car. It's still sitting in the driveway!!

The worst thing happened on Saturday, one of the reps called and I didn't want to deal with them so I didn't answer. He proceeded to leave me a message saying **** you!!! Let's just say I was sick to my stomach, how can this be legal? Just because they are a subprime lender, does not mean they should treat us like sub humans!!!!

Aliris
Largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2005 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drive-financial/dallas-texas-75247/drive-financial-rude-sarcastic-liars-fraudelent-ripoff-dallas-texas-159412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It happened to me too

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Hi, I am PAul Hamblin of Ohio. I did the same too, but after I paid the amount (ck by phone) a week later they took it out againand a week later, the same again!!! I made them pay the NSF fees !!! NEVER PAY BY PHONE!!! Then they told me the 1st pmt did not go through, I made them conference call WITH ME to my bank. The bank manager told Frank Airehart, (accounting loser for drive) that he was ripping me off!! My bank said the pmt. was taken out and given to them when promised!!! Yet they took it out 2 more times!!! WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUIT PEOPLE!!!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair