X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: East Hills Jeep - Roslyn New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: east hills New York
  • East Hills Jeep Northern Blvd, East Hills, New York Roslyn, New York U.S.A.

East Hills Jeep just can't fix a car and treats you poorly while they do nothing Roslyn New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge in business since 1975

It's almost a full year to get the punch list of items repaired on my car. They fix nothing over and over. They are billing someone for the service, but it never gets done. How many times should I have to bring the car in for "new car" repair items. Things as simple as the washer fluid shoots over the roof seem to be too difficult for these morans to handle. I have given up. 9 trips in, 5 times they don't get to fix it because they are too backed up. I show up and they are hanging out. I wish the owner could see why he doesn't make any money there.

I WILL NEVER BUY OR SERVICE FROM EAST HILLS CHRYSLER JEEP AGAIN.

Unhappyman
east hills, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/east-hills-jeep/roslyn-new-york-11576/east-hills-jeep-just-cant-fix-a-car-and-treats-you-poorly-while-they-do-nothing-roslyn-ne-377978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge in business since 1975

AUTHOR: Car Guy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

I am sorry to hear that you had bad experiences in our service department. We work hard to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. We offer service monday thru friday from 7:30 till 8:00pm. We have saturday service from 7:30 till 2:00. For customers who purchase from our dealership we offer 2 free oil changes a year for the life of the vehicle and offer a free loaner car during the service. I understand how important it is to have a good reputation in this business. If the author of this complaint would like to contact me to discuss the particulars in this case I would welcome the opportunity to rectify your experience and clear up my name.

Oliver Brodlieb
president
516-621-9191

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair