X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ed Bozarth Chevrolet - Aurora Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Denver Colorado
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Ed Bozarth Chevrolet 2001 S. Havana Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Ed Bozarth - Ed Bozarth Chevrolet is horrible ripoff Aurora Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ed Bozarth Sales

*Consumer Comment: Insults negate your credibility...

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

For one thing people need to be a little more intelligent when they buy a car. If you are buying used DO NOT trust anyone in the dealership.

these people do not care about you nor do they want to be your friend. I see people go in and make "friends" with the salespeople. they don't like you they just want your money!

Any way I do have to say that all of the employees I have dealt with at Ed Bozarth are rude inconsiderate and most of all pompous. I mean come on man you sell used cars. You are a washout! I on the other hand have a real job that I went to college and worked hard to get into. You just "fell" into your position.

I personaly dealt with a guy that was probably 45 or so yet he acted as though he was a teenager. He knew nothing about vehicles and tried to lie to me about some questions that I had about the mechanics of the truck I purchased.

I came from a family of mechanics and grew up in a shop. Just because I am young he thought I was an idiot! Not only did he seem to treat women poorly he automaticly thought he could LIE to me about the condition of the vehicles I looked at.

I will never do business with these people again and I suggest you don't either

Stylie
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2007 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ed-bozarth-chevrolet/aurora-colorado-80014/ed-bozarth-ed-bozarth-chevrolet-is-horrible-ripoff-aurora-colorado-237148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ed Bozarth Sales

AUTHOR: Cliff - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I am amazed at the comments,as almost every sales person I worked with in Aurora has a college education.  They are there as a career which by the way can be six figures.

Ed is one of the most honest car dealers in the country,that will not tolerate the kind of behavior that you are discribing.  I am sure there is more to the story than you are putting out.

Insults negate your credibility...

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I see you have sent several ripoff comments about several dealers. I am not questioning your sincerity or your legitimacy. What I am doing is questioning your motives and your comments about a profession that cheapens and seemingly nullifies your credibility. Telling a group of people they are "washed up" or uneducated is by definition ignorant. I agree there are companies out there which prey on consumers and I will go even further to say the Automobile industry is corrupt. But their are good people and bad people in every profession. Furthermore, by statistics 68% of the car dealers out there have degrees as well. Education is not the problem...

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair