Complaint Review: ELEPHANT INSURANCE - Dublin Virginia

• Reported By: Athena — Drewyville Virginia United States
  • ELEPHANT INSURANCE

Dublin, Virginia
    United States

ELEPHANT INSURANCE Elephant auto insurance, admiral group insurance WORST INSURANCE COMPANY EVER Dublin Virginia

I was with this insurance company for (5) years because I needed cheap insurance. I never had an accident. I put up with the stolen fees and money being taken out of my account without my permission because the insurance was dirt cheap. NOW I KNOW WHY. They have A PRACTICE OF DENYING CLAIMS. They DON'T PAY MOST CLAIMS. This insurance company should be shut down. After 4 year with this company and no claims I filed a claim ON OCT 26, 2017 because a driver hit me and I could not locate who they were insured with because I wrote the insurance company name down wrong. Well Elephant claimed they could not honor my claim because I told them I had 2 homes in different states. This is complete bull crap. I had to pay out of pocket for repairs , I am still fighting with this company to pay a claim. DO NOT USE THIS INSURANCE COMPANY!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2017 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elephant-insurance/dublin-virginia/elephant-insurance-elephant-auto-insurance-admiral-group-insurance-worst-insurance-compa-1411477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content