Complaint Review: Express Parcel Service LLC - Doral FL,

• Express Parcel Service LLC
    8111 NW 33rd St
    Doral, FL,
    United States

Express Parcel Service LLC Paul Upshaw (recruiter) Work From Home Shipping Scam Express Parcel Service LLC Doral FL,

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Make it right Paul

*UPDATE Employee: Terrible and sad misunderstanding

Hi wanted to let all know I found a new Shipping scam company called express-parcel-services.com. They reached out to offer me a position(they found my resume on zip recruiter), they offered $3500 salary after I completed 30 days of work. I submitted my applicationand in 4 hours they responed stating that they completed my background check and I was hired. They provided me a account name and pin# for the shipping dashboard. When I originally recieved the email I was excited and thought this is perfect, however when they responded in 4 hours offering employment without actually speaking with me and the back ground check was complete, it caused me to be suspicious and investigate.

I used scamadvisor.com and was able to find out the supposed owners name and the IP address origins (in Ireland) and the length of the website which is only 217 days old and I even looked up the shipping dashboard website(also in ireland) www.shipping-dashboard.com (which is only 36 days old) that they gave me a user name and pin # to, they both have the same IP addresses. I even called the numbers provided and no one answers regardless of which prompts you use and the all go to the same extension saying extension 101 is unavailable. To further my research I even attempted to download the document to see what it says but my security software said it was high risk for viruses so I declined to download.

These types of companies try to use people as mules to get them to accept stolen goods and then to repackage them and send them out of the country and then when the 30 days is up they say payment is coming and if it ever does it is usually a fraudulant check or stolen money that gets reported and taken back out of your account and then you are the one who is investigated by authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-parcel-service-llc/doral-fl-33122/express-parcel-service-llc-paul-upshaw-recruiter-work-from-home-shipping-scam-express-p-1451220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Make it right Paul

AUTHOR: Kathleen - (United States)

I am also somebody that was suckered by this company.   I never got paid and nobody will answer my voicemail or messages. I was supposed to be paid 5 weeks ago.

If this company is on the up and up, you can send a check to me:  Kathleen MacDougal. I am sure that I won't hear anything from you.

Thanks for using my address to apply for credit cards in other people's names. Really appreciate that. Look forward to receiving that check, Paul.

Terrible and sad misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States)

We have tried to contact Melissa to explain the situation and provide the evidence of our legitimacy, but she didn't contact us back. We find this online review to be absolutely unfounded and unreasonable. Here is our rebuttal:

• Our company is legally registered, our Employer Identification Number (EIN): 812904997.
  • As mentioned, we are using Ziprecruiter for our recruitment campaign, which is a legitimate source of information and has a verification procedure for all new employers on their website.
  • We verify candidates and do our background checks electronically, as well as send automatic confirmation emails via our recruitment portal. We have approved her candidacy and have sent her a confirmation. We have been in contact with Melissa via email and then followed up with a phone call shortly, but couldn't reach her. Melissa was too quick to come up with conclusions and post this report. It would be much nicer to pick up our phone calls instead to avoid such misunderstanding.
  • Our IT infrastructure is of course a global one. Our IT team manages servers in Europe and Asia to be closer to our users and spread workloads and improve server response times. I cannot say why her antivirus software has sent a false red flag, but no one else has complained about this problem yet.
  • Melissa is correct that some of our domains were registered in 2018, although our company was registered in 2016. But as far as I know, being a young and growing business does not equal being an illegitimate business at all.
  •  We meet all our financial obligations to our employees, customers, partners and suppliers. Yes, we don't always have enough resources to answer all phone calls immediately, but we always get back to everyone at our earliest convenience. Therefore this negative review is probably the first negative review we have ever received: