Complaint Review: Express Parcel Service llc - doral Florida

8111 nw 33rd st
    doral, Florida
    United States

Express Parcel Service llc Deborah Kaufman Shipping Agent doral Florida

A company called express-parcel-services.com and I can't get into right now but They reached out to offer me a position(they found my resume on zip recruiter), they offered $3500 salary after I completed 30 days of work. I had to fill out a w-4 and give up my social number

After 30 days and recieving a dozen packages which included visits to Apple store and Best buy to pick up cusomers electronics take a picture and upload the picture and print a shipping label from their shipping dash board and ship it out.. At first the packages where being shipped back to Amazon, so it made it seem to be very legal. Then at the last week the shipping location went to individuals personsal.  I called and left a message and you can even leave a message on their dashboard and never heard from them since my pay day was on Aug 19 2018. I google the company name at first when I got hired and all seems to be good..  Now, today I googled the name of the company and realized their are many express parcel llc companies that lead me to beileve to think it was legal a month ago and now they were just using thier name??  . I have neverd heard from them and the dashboard is still up and I can log in still.

Today is Aug 25 and currently no pay and no messages or call and I did kept records to the best I can and one more issue, now i recieveing a handful of physical mail from paypal to unknown names which I don't know who they are and the mail is still coming in. I still have inventory from the first week of shipping and was told by debroah to store it for 40 days..  So i hope this can help out by spreading the word of my situation because i do still see advertisment for shipping agents on the web..  So please advoid them at all cost!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2018 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-parcel-service-llc/doral-florida-33122/express-parcel-service-llc-deborah-kaufman-shipping-agent-doral-florida-1458183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content