X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dick — Ashley Ohio United States of America
  • Eye Mart Express 4030 Morse Rd. Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Eye Mart Express Vision for less, They used the old "Bait and Switch" routine Columbus, Ohio

After seeing their add on the internet when I was looking for eyeglass stores that made glasses in one hour, I stopped there one evening on my way hame from work and got an estimate for replacing the lenses in my current glasses with my new prescription. (I had cataract surgery on my left eye a month earlier was going to have it later that week on the right eye) The salesperson went back to the lab and checked with someone and came back and told me sure they could put the new lenses in my old frames and gave me a quote for what I wanted. I asked about their policy of replacing the lenses if my prescription changed (it will about a month or so after cataract surgery) I was told Eye Mart would replace them for one year if my prescription changed.

The day after my cataract surgery, my optomitrist gave a new prescription and I went back to Eye Mart to order the glasses and a different salesperson checked with someone and came back and told me they couldn't use my old frame and the replacement if my prescription changed was only good for 30 days. My final check-up with my optometrist was more than 30 days away.

This is either a "Bait and Switch" routine they are running or they need to train their salespeople better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2010 06:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eye-mart-express/columbus-ohio-43219/eye-mart-express-vision-for-less-they-used-the-old-bait-and-switch-routine-columbus-oh-624105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair