This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Fidelity and Guaranty Life

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2018
  • Reported By: James — Gardner MA United States
  • Fidelity and Guaranty Life
    po box 81497
    Lincoln, NE
    United States

Fidelity and Guaranty Life James Brodeur My check was returned and voided Lincoln NE

I had my nurse call and check on the status of my monthly annuity chk and the employee said that it was returned to their office and they were voiding it out . My nurse then asked if they would overnight me a new chk and she was told that it would be sent overnight today. Then I had my nurse call back today and double check that the check was sent overnight today and my nurse was informed that they don't overnight checks to clients. So then my nurse then notified that employee that they should retrain the entire staff with their office's correct policies.

My nurse told the employee that she spoke with today that 2 different employees told us that my check was going to be overnight today! I am tired of being ripped off by this company and they are making a lot of money on the interest on my $50000 that lies with this company and that I may be wanting to sell the annuity to one that I can trust to pay me on time so that I dont get evicted from my apartment bc of late checks being received from fidelity guaranty and life annuity! I for one and taking a stand right now!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fidelity-and-guaranty-life/lincoln-ne-68501/fidelity-and-guaranty-life-james-brodeur-my-check-was-returned-and-voided-lincoln-ne-1443140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content