Complaint Review: FightFast - Visalia California

• FightFast
    606 East Acequia Avenue
    Visalia, California
    United States

FightFast Fightfast TRS TRS Direct fightfast I have not received the orders from FightFast which I have already paid for. FightFast blocked my e-mail to prevent communication. There are still 24 orders which I haven't received, but I have already paid FightFast. Visalia California

*Author of original report: My e-mail is still being blocked by FightFast, and FightFast hasn't delivered the outstanding PAID orders.

I am from South Africa and have been "selected" as an e-Hotlist Member by FightFast in October 2017.

I am still receiving e-mails from FightFast with new introductions of their products.

During October 2017, I have submitted 28 orders to FightFast and my CreditCard was charged for each order, as I have paid FightFast for each item ordered.

Although I have paid for each item ordered, I have received only one parcel in October with 4 of the 28 items which I have ordered.

Up to today, 18 December 2017, I haven't received the other orders that I have paid to FightFast.

After submitting and paying the 28 orders, my e-mail was suddenly blocked.

I couldn't order items anymore, as FightFast has blocked my e-mail.

I tried sending numerous mails to bob@fightfast. [continued below]....

.....com, support@fightfast.com and webmaster@fightfast.com to inform them that my e-mail is blocked.

This is according to a message (in red) received when submitting an order what says that if my e-mail is blocked, I must contact them, which I did.

Up to today, I haven't received any feedback from FightFast.

BUT they have my money which I have paid to FightFast for all the orders and I don't have the goods that I have paid for.

All the payments show on my CreditCard statements.

I have all the orders and their Order ID's.

There is no way that I can get hold of FightFast to talk, or via e-mail.

I don't know if I will ever receive the 24 paid orders that are still outstanding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2017 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fightfast/visalia-california-93292/fightfast-fightfast-trstrs-directfightfast-i-have-not-received-the-orders-from-fightfas-1417721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Petrus - (South Africa)

I am still frustrated with the service of FightFast.

I was still receiving e-mails as a “Hotlist Member” from FightFast until March 2018, when I decided to unsubscribe as there is no point in receiving e-mails from FightFast to order their products due to my e-mail that is kept blocked by FightFast.

I cannot communicate with them as my e-mail is blocked.

So far no feedback or any e-mails from FightFast have been received to explain why some of my orders that I have PAID for, is not delivered.

It is now almost 5 months since my last order was PAID to FightFast (October 2017).

My M/C Statements have proof of all the payments made to FightFast.

I placed 28 orders that were PAID for and being acknoledged by FightFast, each with and Order ID from FightFast.

Each order which is paid for has an unique Order ID linked to the item ordered.

7 of the 28 orders are still outstanding since October 2017. No feedback or explenation has been received from FightFast, although the orders are PAID.

I have also proof that FightFast acknowledged all the orders and payments.

I will again send them an e-mail to request feedback, but I will send it from another computer to determine if FightFast even bother to read e-mails.