X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: First American Consulting Group - Champlain New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ocean Springs Mississippi
  • First American Consulting Group 1320 State Route 9 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

First American Consulting Group RIPOFF company Champlain New York

On November 15 someone named Carolyn contacted me and told me I was guaranteed a minimum of $5000 for a pale grant which would not have to be repayed. I am trying to take college courses and she assured me that for $298 I would receive a packet that would contain all the information I needed. She transferred me to another person who took all the information and told me that payment would be withdrawn on Dec 1. My packet would be mailed out no later than Dec 14.

I have tried numerous times to talk with someon since the 14th and no one will talk to me to tell me where the packet is. I was also told that if I wasn't satisfied I could get a full refund after 6 months.

I was desperate to get help and now I'm seeing that this company is a total ripoff and will not be sending anything as well as their guarantee is total BS!
I want my money back I wasn't applying because I wanted to I was trying to get help to further my career and being single and on my own $298 was not easy to give away.
Someone please help stop this from happening to someone else. They should be closed down immediately and everyone reimbursed atleast part of their money if not all.

Kathy
Ocean Springs, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-american-consulting-group/champlain-new-york-12919/first-american-consulting-group-ripoff-company-champlain-new-york-227779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content