Complaint Review: Fishbowl Inventory - Internet
Fishbowl Inventory Horrible choice for any business's inventory Internet
Our company started with Fishbowl Inventory back in August of 2013. I have to say the sales pitch was far from transparent. Stay far away from this company!!!
- The people on the web chat are not very well informed and basically read back exactly what you can find in the wiki. They usually end up asking us to call in.
- You can't call in and speak to your support team (even though you have to pay for this service), you call leave a message, and then wait hours for a call back.
- They didn't bother telling us that each integration we do (between Fb and our websites, warehouse, etc) requires its own user. These new users cost a ridiculous amount of money.
- For a software that was created to integrate with QuickBooks it makes no sense that everyone in our company has to log off of both Fishbowl and QuickBooks for the day's invoices to transfer over.
- We told the sales person before we purchased that we specialize in drop shipments. We have many different ship to addresses for our various clients. We were told that wouldn't be a problem. Our larger clients now have hundreds over ship to addresses and it can take up to 8 minutes per order to enter. Fishbowl said this was due to the ship to addresses. The sales person who sold the software told us it is because our amount of addresses is not normal business practice. Forget about the fact this was one of the main points we brought up to him as he was selling!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fishbowl-inventory/internet/fishbowl-inventory-horrible-choice-for-any-businesss-inventory-internet-1144449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.