Complaint Review: Fishbowl - Select State/Province
Fishbowl Fishbowl Inventory Completly Phoney System Orem utah
We bought the system and the training.
The system is so bare an minimum, they tell you it can do anything you need it to.
Truth is that when problems came out after 5 months the developers answers are we are working on a fix should be out in the next few month, it never happens.
There are so many glitches with the system here are a few:
1. TAX rates go into override by them self and mess up your invoices
2. Reports are wrong and sometimes pull information from Product and Part mixing the info
3. All reports lack ability of options availabe.
4. Purchase history does not run reports properley
5. ABN (AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS NUMBER) not needed in North America pops up on the invoices
6. FORGET TECH SUPPORT they are in a western time zone and there is no one there to pick up calls its a "LEAVE A MESSAGE DEAL"
7. Serious issues with quick books integration and messed up numbers
8. If you make a mistake on an in voice there is no way to fix it once its shipped (VERY BAD FLAW)
9. If you return an item from a customer it does not return the TAX to the customer (CUSTOMERS THINK YOUR LITERALLY ROBBING THEM)
If you want a system like this you can buy one from Istore for $4.99 (on shelf) with less glitches.
The CEO is a "motivational speaker" AKA CONMAN
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fishbowl/select-stateprovince/fishbowl-fishbowl-inventory-completly-phoney-system-orem-utah-1129055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.