Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Flex Seal - Charleston South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sanz — Cherry Hill New Jersey
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I purchased 2 "flex seal clear" products on Nov 27, 2013 when it just came out.  First time I used it was on May 2014 when we saw a crack on the bathroom wall.  The product was like water, it dripped all the way down and would not stick.

On May 11, I called Swift TV who confirmed the faulty products.  They asked me to call Flex seal customer service 800-307-6201 to have them ship a replacement. But they would not because they said I ordered it in Nov.  They said money back guarantee is only 30 days after purchase.  I keep telling them I don't want my money back.  I just want a replacement. So their product has no shelf life? I cant use it after 6 months? I insisted and they took a statement from me to subit to "upper mgmt". They said I'd get call back in 48 hrs.  I called again on May 23. Gave statement again.  They said wait 48 hrs.  I called again on Jun 11 and they had none of my statements on file and wanted me to file report again for "upper mgmt". This time they did not even have my order on file on Nov 27, 2013. I have the receipt. They did not have any of my previous calls on file either. And ask that I file another report for upper mgmt.  I said enough.

I threatened to expose them on social media as a fraud.  They have been giving me the runaround.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flex-seal/charleston-south-carolina-29492/flex-seal-faulty-product-giving-me-runaround-charleston-south-carolina-1154189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair