Complaint Review: Forskolin -

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2018
  • Reported By: Gen — Palm Springs California United States
  • Forskolin

United States

Forskolin Shark Tank Promised weight loss and support from Shark Tank marketing investors Internet

They claimed to be supported by Shark Tank television show.  They also claimed to send a trial bottle.  I paid the 4.95 for the weight loss sample and the 1.95 for the cleanse.  Then I got a charge of 79.95 in 15 days.  They claimed there was a refund period of 14 days to determine if it worked.  It did not.  Then they said they would give me a discount on this first trial shipment as long as I continued to receive shipments but would need to double my dosage.  It was a call center handling this so it was just a script.  I did not want any more product as it had not worked.  She could not tell me the natural ingredients because she was a call center person.  So, in the end, she was sorry but could not do anything about the refund or that the cancellation period was not easier to find or process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/forskolin/-/forskolin-shark-tank-promised-weight-loss-and-support-from-shark-tank-marketing-investors-1451305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content