Complaint Review: Freeshipping - Internet

• Reported By: Lisbeth — RIALTO California USA
  • Freeshipping

Internet
    USA

Freeshipping They are charging my bank account without my authorization the sum of $12.97 every 16 of the month for more than 6 months Internet

*UPDATE Employee: FreeShipping.com Membership

I don't remember how they got my credit card account, this is a credit card that I don't use, but freeshipping.com has been charging my bank account every 16 of month $12.97 without my authorization and I want them to refund me all the money they took for no reason Lisbeth Moncada (((REDACTED))) Rialto California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2017 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/freeshipping/internet/freeshipping-they-are-charging-my-bank-account-without-my-authorization-the-sum-of-1297-1402779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FreeShipping.com Membership

AUTHOR: mprocaccini - (USA)

Hi Lisbeth,

I apologize for any confusion you had regarding our program.  We do believe that it is clear that FreeShipping.com is a membership service. We list the charge 3 times prior to you being billed. It is first right next to the field where you enter your credit card number, again in the terms and conditions that you must agree to prior to signing up and lastly the membership fee can be found in the welcome email that you were sent upon signing up.

I have located your account and issued a full refund back to you, at this time.  That refund should post to your account within 2-5 business days.  If you have any other questions, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to help.

Thanks!