X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Gardeners Choice - Hartford Missouri

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cattaraugus NY
  • Gardeners Choice Hartford, Missouri U.S.A.

Gardeners Choice ripoff Hartford Missouri

I purchased 10 Royal Paulownia ( Empress Tree ) I ordered them in the spring and they were to be shipped the week of the 6th. of June, I only just received them on the 3rd. of July all dried up and all died. I have been looking forward to planting them and promised some of them as gifts.

Well so far I have been unable to reach someone in person at their address to get either my money back or 10 new and healthy trees. There was not any water placed in their holding bags and simply dried up.

Any help would be appreciated, as I am a disabled veteran and have a fixed income . Thank you for any and all help.
James B. Aris

James
Cattaraugus, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2002 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gardeners-choice/hartford-missouri-49057/gardeners-choice-ripoff-hartford-missouri-24114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content