Complaint Review: Gieco - Nationwide
Gieco GEICO FRAUDULENT CLAIM SYSTEM Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. GIECO IS AN ENORMOUS FRAUD
2. Let me try to make this as short as possible. On May 20, 2015 on my way to work driving through Yonkers (cross country expressway) heading west. I Probably was going about 10 mph due to the constant stop and go traffic.
3. At one of those instant when my car stopped, some guy driving behind me did not. He struck my car in the rear, which then forces my vehicle into the car in front of me.
4. Ok, no problem. No one was hurt, the cops were then called. Arrived about 45min later. Statements were taken from each driver. Police report reflects exactly how I described the accident.
5. Called Gieco informed them. They told me they would need the police report before they could proceed (I have liability insurance)
6. Police accident report took about 2 weeks before it was ready and another 3-4 day for mailing (Westchester County finest) finally I got the police report. I fax the accident report same day to Gieco after receiving it. 3-4 days went by, no respond. I decided Called gieco. The Gieco rep claimed they never got it. (I had confirmation it went through) fax it again to the new number they provided. Another 3 days went by. I called, no answer. A few minutes later they call me back
7. Now the gieco rep is stating they have to get in contact with the other people that were involved in the accident. (Took another week for that). Finally the guy insurance (gieco) called me stating they will accepts a 100% liability on the rear of my vehicle. However, the front will be 50% and I'm responsible for the other 50%.
8. This is were things got interesting. They stated the lady who my car hit made a statement she felt 2 bumps and the guy who hits me said he saw me hit the lady then he hits me. Both lies! (None of which are in the police report) when asked why such important event events never made on to the police report. Gieco rep stated the police wasn't detailed enough (BS) Moving on, I then asked. Can I see or hear those statements. Gieco rep replied, it’s against gieco policy to disclose such information (more BS)
They didn't want to take a statement from the passenger that was with me (they claimed that person would be bias. Also, I asked what’s the purpose of the police report? (They gave another BS answer) something down the line that’s its only to assist with their investigation.
9. Argue with the Gieco rep then the Rep supervisor for about 45 minutes. They still insist on me paying 50% of the frontal damages
10. So today June 30, I wrote a letter to both individuals who was involve in accident asking them contact me. (And to see if those were real statements) If guy decides he is not going to cooperate then I will be taking him to court to have my car fix.
Anything else I should do? Thanks
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2015 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gieco/nationwide/gieco-geico-fraudulent-claim-system-nationwide-1239024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.