Complaint Review: Government Vacation Rewards - Nationwide

• Government Vacation Rewards

Nationwide
    United States

Government Vacation Rewards Scam Me

I paid nearly $3,000 over a course of 2 years for "points". I now have over 81,000 points but cannot use all of them. You can only use some of them for each booking. This is a total scam. I thought I was saving up to be able to purchase a vacation.

They show you some great rates when trying to get you to sign up. You will never get or see those rates again.

John W
US Marine Disabled Vet

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/government-vacation-rewards/nationwide/government-vacation-rewards-scam-me-1447288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content