Complaint Review: Grant Cardone - Aventura FL

18909 NE 29th Ave
    Aventura, FL
    United States

Grant Cardone Cardone Capital Bait an switch Aventura FL

I ordered a webinar and recording from Grant Cardone and his company.  They product was "Secrets of the Wealthy". It was priced at $49 at the time of my order.  Grant Cardone website said my order was processed.  Waited a few days and didn't see anything about access yet.  Emailed support and they claimed they didn't see anything.

I was willing to place another order for $49.  If the other charge showed up, I expected a refund.  Grant Cardone and company wanted to charge me $1900 for something that was selling for $49.  Nothing changed with the product. His company was unwilling to let me buy again for $49.

Grant Cardone also runs Cardone Capital.  He raises money from private investors to buy real estate.  I'm was considering that at one time, but not now. Will contact the State Attorney General in FL, the BBB, and warn the SEC.  He operates from two address below.

Miami Headquarters

Orlando, FL
Toll-Free: 800-551-9020
Office: 407-523-8501
Fax: 407-523-9501

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2018 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/grant-cardone/aventura-fl-33180/grant-cardone-cardone-capital-bait-an-switch-aventura-fl-1460713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content