Complaint Review: GSN Cash Games - Internet

• Reported By: BV Marie — Ashburn Virginia USA
  • GSN Cash Games

Internet
    USA

GSN Cash Games World Winner Told me I was a fraud -- and kept my winnings. Internet

I was accused of fraudulently using my account by paying with a card that did not belong to me. I used my PayPal credit card and asked them how this could be -- and how this was properly investigated.

They responded rudely -- stating that the account was not PayPal and clearly not my name and the matter is over.

They closed my account, kept my winnings and didn't even hear my concerns? So, I found the director of the department and contacted him. He furiously replied saying I need to speak with GSN only and then declined the email.

I obviously contacted him because the department that he is in charge of is not doing their job at customer service or investigating. Who do I report them to in their company chain of command if not the director himself

If I really stole the CC, would I be trying so hard to communicate about the issue?!

I just want my winnings and I will NEVER return. Beware -- as soon as you win, they will find a way to humilate you and close your account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2015 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gsn-cash-games/internet/gsn-cash-games-world-winner-told-me-i-was-a-fraud-and-kept-my-winnings-internet-1239473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content