Complaint Review: H-Tech - China

• Reported By: Manny — Pittsburgh United States
  • H-Tech

, China
    China

H-Tech Possible rip off - seller substitued inferior product and web site is now down

I ordered 2 fully functional ironman replica masks. This model had eyes that light up and the front of the mask automatically opened. When i got my package it was small, the box was fairly crushed (no interior packing or protection) and all that was in it was two cheap small plastic masks.  I immediately went to the company's web site and it has been taken down!

I wrote an email to the email address provided in my paypal transaction and just received an auto reply in Chinese that translated said something to the effect we will get back to you...  I wrote an email describing the problem and have had no reply.  I wil attempt to get a refund through paypal but it most lilkely will be a long process, plus I have the two useless kiddy masks that probably will need to be returned to get a refund.

One likes to be optomistic but this is a rip off.  I just saw another complaint that was nearly word for word like my complaint.  This company advertised on facebook, complete with a fantastic video.  What the?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/h-tech/china/h-tech-possible-rip-off-seller-substitued-inferior-product-and-web-site-is-now-down-1451222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content