Complaint Review: Halicon Brokerage Group - Chicago Illinois

• Halicon Brokerage Group
    564 W. Randolph St
    Chicago, Illinois
    United States

Halicon Brokerage Group Justin Silva , Abagail Robertson Time Share Scam ...tried to get $ Chicago Illinois

This is classic time share fraud. I recieved an offer to sell my timeshare from Halicon Brokerage Group (internet site is very professional). I signed it just to see what this deal was. It contained  detailed financial details of my original purchase..which must have been stolen. I checked out their office location and found out that it was bogus.

I called the manager Justin  and asked for his brokerage #. The number proved out to be someone else's. I also discovered he had stolen the ID of the owner of the brokerage #. This guys scam is to claim he has a buyer in Canada who will transfer $ to a trust. He will then tell you he needs you to do a bank transfer of costs and it goes on. I asked him for a copy of his drivers licence and proof of  realtors license ( Also asked Abagail) which he would not give me.

This guy is really pretty stupid as he said he had 15 on his staff and occupied two floors of the bogus building and that a Canadian company was buying the property as a tax write off. Got real defensive when I confronted him with the facts as he danced around and basically said I was nuts. Bottom line is he is a liar and his scheme if you think about it has a lot of holes in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2018 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/halicon-brokerage-group/chicago-illinois-60660/halicon-brokerage-group-justin-silva-abagail-robertson-time-share-scam-tried-to-get-1438210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content