Complaint Review: hello moa - Internet

• Reported By: itai — ashkelon Central District Israel
  • hello moa

Internet
    United States

hello moa shipped my order a month after i requested a cancellation and refund Internet

i have ordered a pair of steampunk boots. but by exident wrote my address in hebrew letters so they did not know where to ship them. i waited for amonth and a half befor i asked them why did the boots did not arrive yet. and there answer was the reason i mentioned above.

enyway i have already bought another pair of boots and asked for them to cancel my order and get a refund. the costumer servis lady said that she whuld check if that possible. afcors it wasent. but i refused to provide them my address.

today i got a new email from them saing that the boots have been shipped. (more then two months after my request to cancel my order and get a refund)

i have no idea where they plan to ship the stinkin' boots but as i told them two months ago "I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED". bewere of them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2018 04:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hello-moa/internet/hello-moa-shipped-my-order-a-month-after-i-requested-a-cancellation-and-refund-internet-1421226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content