X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Hollywood Costumes, Mfr. - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Vancouver Washington
  • Hollywood Costumes, Mfr. 904 S.W. 2nd Place Pompano Beach, Florida 33069 Nationwide U.S.A.

Hollywood Costumes, ripoff, no response by phone or emails, unable to track order Pompano Beach Florida

I ordered a Halloween costume accessories for my 7 year old daughter on October 2, 2004. I received a email confirmation the same day.

As of today October 23rd I have not received a package nor have I been able to contact the company. I have emailed them three times, I have tried to call them multiple times throught the day and night and either get a busy signal or vocie mail but unable to leave a message.

I'm not sure if there was a problem with my order or what. Next week is Halloween and my daughter is missing the rest of her costume. Hopefully I can find the pieces. I have not yet contacted my bank to see if the money was actually withdrawn but if it was and I have not received my merchandise I will update my complaint.

At the very least this company should be able to be contacted with any concerns a customer may have but they can't so to me they are not user friendly and I will never order from them again.

Sheila
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hollywood-costumes-mfr/nationwide/hollywood-costumes-ripoff-no-response-by-phone-or-emails-unable-to-track-order-pompano-114281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content