Complaint Review: Home Advisor Pro - Other

• Reported By: Angry Small Business — Brainerd Lakes Area MN United States
  • Home Advisor Pro

, Other
    United States

Home Advisor Pro Home Advisor DO NOT AGREE TO USE THEIR SERVICES! DEAD LEADS THAT WILL COST YOU HUNDREDS!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: !00% Scam rip off company

*General Comment: Same Problems

Our business chose to use their Home Advisor Pro after they reached out to us to offer their 'amazing lead services for contractors.' We soon found out after 9 leads that were sent, at over $58 each lead, that they were dead leads, and they didn't know why we were calling them. People became irritated and confused as to why we were calling them, and said they did not need our services, nor were ever looking for our services and were worried that their information was being sold to businesses and people.

We called customer service after losing hundreds, and requested to cancel, and they outright refused to refund the start-up cost for all these bad numbers they gave us. I am thinking they are just generating leads somehow by finding people's info and sending them to people at $58+ a pop. WORST SCAM EVER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2018 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/home-advisor-pro/other/home-advisor-pro-home-advisor-do-not-agree-to-use-their-services-dead-leads-that-will-co-1438843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

!00% Scam rip off company

AUTHOR: Edward - (United States)

I canceled my service right away and trying to get me for over $400 more for leads. It's almost laughable but also angers me that people are scamming the people who are the back bone of this country. It's criminal to poach small business owners like this and rip them off. Their is a special place in hell for companies like this.

#2 General Comment

Same Problems

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States)

It is a continuiing nightmare for me and I wish I had read all the reviews before hand. I am currently fighting with them and they sent me to a collection agency even after they agreed to settle