X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: IN TOWN SUITES - Houston Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Oraldndo Florida
  • IN TOWN SUITES 4210 FM 1960 WEST Houston, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 281-866 8903
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

IN TOWN SUITES IN TOWN SUITES WILL LIE IN ORDER TO KEEP YOUR DEPOSIT. ROACHES,ANTS,SPIDERS, AND THEY WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT, LOCAL OR CORPORATION. Houston Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I stay at the In Town Suites, and my experienced have been the worse of my 30 yrs traveling and working with the airline bussines. The first night I reported there were ants, roaches and spiders in the room. I ask to be transfer to another room. That was out of the question. Fumigating the room, was out the question also. I have to sleep with the light on, so the roaches will not come around. Went and purchase spray for these "creatures", but no luck. Most of the hotels were full at the time of my travel. So I was stuck.

The maid was very rude, management was never in the office. A 24hrs number in case of emergency, never answer the phone or the door. The day before I left I call to have someone look at the room and return my deposit.

Well, they closed the office with a sign "be back later". I took pictures of the room, it was cleaner than when I check in. They will not give me an email to send the pictures to. Will not return my calls. Also the water was so yellow, I have to buy water to wash parts of my body, I was afraid to get an infection.

I took a picture of the water from their sink, and they will not give me an email to forward these complaint to. I have been back to Orlando for 2 months, still no reply. Hundreds of messages in their voice mail.

Before I left I asked other tenants if they have the same problem. It was worse. I took their room number (with their permition) and name. In Town Suites, don't want to hear about.

I feel I have to do something, in my whole life I have never had an experience like this.

I will call, Texas Health Department and have them visit that place.

Lydia
Oraldndo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/in-town-suites/houston-texas-8903/in-town-suites-in-town-suites-will-lie-in-order-to-keep-your-deposit-roachesantsspiders-274094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair