Complaint Review: INFINITY DISH NETWORK - Internet

• Reported By: LLOYD — ROMAN FOREST Texas United States of America
  • INFINITY DISH NETWORK

Internet
    United States of America

INFINITY DISH NETWORK  Purchased Dish service because their ad promised a $25.00 debit card. Never received this card even after many calls. Internet

*Consumer Comment: i love my dish

ORDERED DISH SERVICE FROM INFINITY BECAUSE THEY OFFERED A $25 GIFT CARD. I REALLY APPRECIATE THE DISH SERVICE BUT NEVER RECEIVED THE GIFT CARD. EVERY TIME MY WIFE AND I CALLED ABOUT THE CARD THEY HAD DIFFERENT TALES ABOUT THE CARD. SOMETIMES WE WERE TO GET A VOUCHER, SOME TIMES WE WERE SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE SOME PAPERS TO FILL OUT. ANOTHER TIME INFINITY HAD US TO CALL A "PROMOTION" AGENT THAT IN TURN HAD US TO CALL INFINITY BACK. WE JUST EXPECT A BUSINESS TO BE HONEST, WE'RE SURE IN THE LONG RUN INFINITY WILL GET THERE MONEY BACK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/infinity-dish-network/internet/infinity-dish-networknbsp-purchased-dish-service-because-their-ad-promised-a-2500-debi-695440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

i love my dish

AUTHOR: mrpennysaver - (United States of America)

I got dish from infiinity a few months ago and I just got my $25 visa gift card. If you listen to them, they actually DO tell you how to get the gift card. You get a voucher from a different company and you need to mail it back to them with a copy of your monthly bill. It took awhile (about 3 months) but I did get it. It takes awhile bc another company sends the cards apparently. The number they gave me 1800 450 1575 for the gift card. I am very happy with my service bc I am getting much more tv than i had for a much better price.