Complaint Review: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa - Tampa Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: David — Tampa United States
  • International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa
    3725 W Grace St,
    Tampa, Florida
    United States

International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa Gave me an education that wasn't wanted by the employers Tampa Florida

I worked hard to gain a Bachlor's Degree in Graphic Design but it was rejected by the hiring managers. After working in low level jobs for 30 years I am now surviving on 2  part time jobs at just over minimum wage. They taught me a lot about Flash but the industry doesn't want Flash. I wanted to improve my life but just got burried by IADT Tampa.

I held several jobs over 30 years working in production art. I did magazine ads, outdoor advertising, direct mail, etc. Now I drive people around a zoo teaching them about animals. I could have done this without going in debt to my ears.  I apply to every job I feel I am qualified for and get ignored. I have the skills but I can't get an interview.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2018 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-academy-of-design-and-technology-tampa/tampa-florida-33607/international-academy-of-design-and-technology-tampa-gave-me-an-education-that-wasnt-wan-1457310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content