Complaint Review: Isagenix - Audubon New Jersey

• Reported By: Mama Roo — Collingswood New Jersay United States
  • Isagenix

Audubon, New Jersey
    United States

Isagenix sold me a membership and products that did not work. It made a shake that was no better than what you buy in Walmart. It was claimed I would feel better and lose weight.. I did not lose weight...and I did not feel better. Audubon New Jersey

It's a scheme to rip off those who want to lose weight and feel better.  It did not deliver.  I spent about $1,000 because my husband kept badgering me to lose weight and his chiropractor had a demonstration on the weekend.  I had high hopes.  Just another rip off.  I found out you can lose weight but cutting out additives, making things from scratch, and avoiding food with flour in it.

I lost 11 pounds in 3 months by doing just that-(with no exercise!).  It also helps to walk in the morning if possible before you eat anything to reset your metabolism and drink alot of water.  I am certain someone will claim this worked for them...I don't see how.  The shakes are not satisfying and the vitamins were okay but not wonderful.  They saw me coming.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/isagenix/audubon-new-jersey/isagenix-sold-me-a-membership-and-products-that-did-not-work-it-made-a-shake-that-was-no-1451460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content