Complaint Review: JetCounsel - Hayward California

• JetCounsel
    29061 Westbourne Court
    Hayward, California
    United States

JetCounsel Keep charging my debit card and they have done NOTHING!!!!! Hayward California

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from jetcounsel Team

On January 5th a pop-up happened on my computer (turned out to be a scam)  They had told me my computer did not have a firewall and my info was vulnerable.  I panicked and thought I was contacting Apple support when mistakenly contacted JetCounsel and asked one question.  They did not give me any help at all and I thought the initial $5.00 charge that day was it.  But no, no, no they charged my debit card $23.00 on January 8th and another $46.00 yesterday (the 11th).  They will not answer their phone at their customer service # which is 800 437-4188.

WHAT CAN I DO?????????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jetcounsel/hayward-california-94544/jetcounsel-keep-charging-my-debit-card-and-they-have-done-nothing-hayward-california-1422675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Reply from jetcounsel Team

AUTHOR: Zain - (United States)

This is JetCounsel Support.   Jetcounsel.com is a questions and answers website that connects users to certified experts who can answer urgent/serious questions in 100s of fields, such as: medicine, law, counseling, IT support, and many more. What do Paying Customers Get? Customer gets answers to their questions from certified experts on JetCounsel.com.    I am sorry to hear that our service didn’t fit your needs and we really appreciate you bringing you this to our attention.    At JetCounsel, we provide our customers 100% Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked. If a customer requests a refund, for any reason, we always honor it. Our customers’ satisfaction is our number one priority.

you can call our 24/7 customer care hotline below or you can email us at info@jetcounsel.com and we would be glad to assist you. Thanks for reaching out!