Complaint Review: JMBullion - Nationwide
JMBullion Precious Metals Dealer Nationwide
I had ordered some PM from JMBullion. I set up echeck so that I would not have to worry about mailing or wiring funds. I got an email a few days later which stated "JM Bullion Order Update - ORD ******is Now Paid". This led to me believe that the order was... well... paid. I never received another email or call. I finally went on to check the status (because they are usually fairly late in shipping out by like 1-2 weeks) and it said cancelled. What? I had planned my purchase to a specific day, and they decided to cancel it.
I then reached out to support to see what happened. and this was their response:
- I logged on today to see if it has shipped and saw this.
- It looks like you never took the payment from my bank account
- But I got a email that said JM Bullion Order Update - ORD ******is Now Paid
- So I thought that ****** was... well... Paid
- Katherine: We were unable to process the payment. Unfortunately our billing department does not automatically send out an email when the status is moved to cancelled. It is a feature our development team is working to implement. I apologize for the confusion.
- Well, that is convenient. Not the best customer service move
I have had "difficulties" in the past, but just plain cancelling an order on a market priced item, with no notification, and then not doing anything in the post-event customer service? I'll be taking my business elsewhere.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2015 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jmbullion/nationwide/jmbullion-precious-metals-dealer-nationwide-1248068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.