X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES - MESA Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bartlett Tennessee
  • JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES 2655 W GUADALUPE RD SUITE 30 MESA, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES ripoff claimed to be contracted by the Hud for processing MIP refunds MESA Arizona

I was fooled into giving this company $98.00 for information on becoming a MIP refund tracer. They told me I would be working for the Federal Government. They lied. They are not contracted by the Government to give this information to anyone. According to the FHA/Hud website it is against honest principles to do what they are suggesting people to do.

They are just ripping off individuals by retaining a $98.00 fee for a job that is not theirs to give. Hud has another company that they are contracted with to get these people their refunds, according to the HUD website. I tryed to put a stop pay on my check and they ran it through my account under another check number. I will be protesting this with my bank and seeing if any charge of fraud could be held against them.

I am the wife of a Federal Law enforcement person and I am giving all information over to the local HUD office to let them look and see if they can charge this company with anything that could stick and keep them from hurting anyone else. I have Muscular Distrophy and I am unable to work fulltime outside of the home. I only wanted to make a little money to take my 3 year old daughter and husband to Disney World next Spring. I have been told that my ability to be mobile will not last long and I want to take my daughter there while I can still have fun with her and have the energy to play without making myself ill.

Thanks JMW Financial Services. You have managed to postphone the trip because of your unethical way of performing business. May you one day know the pain you have caused me.

Lana
Bartlett, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jmw-financial-services/mesa-arizona-85202/jmw-financial-services-ripoff-claimed-to-be-contracted-by-the-hud-for-processing-mip-refun-92055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content